Nathan focuses his practice on prosecuting complex class actions in courts across the country. He has represented clients throughout the litigation process, from complaints and motions to dismiss through summary judgment and settlement. He has experience in a diverse range of subject matters, including class actions, antitrust, securities, fiduciary breach, and retirement litigation.
Prior to joining Schlichter Bogard & Denton, Nathan was a law clerk to the Honorable Sarah E. Pitlyk in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri. Before serving as a clerk, he was a litigator at Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner LLP.
Nathan currently serves as Board President of The SoulFisher Ministries, a St. Louis-area non-profit organization that responds to the needs of youth with incarcerated parents and promotes restorative justice to those currently and formerly incarcerated.
- J.D., University of Pennsylvania Law School, 2017
- B.A., summa cum laude, University of Pennsylvania, 2013
- State of Illinois
- State of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, S.D. Ill.
- U.S. District Court, E.D. Mo.
- U.S. District Court, W.D. Mo.
- Law Clerk, Hon. Sarah E. Pitlyk, U.S. District Court, E.D. Mo., 2019-2020