Scott represents clients in complex litigation, including railroad employees in actions brought under the Federal Employers’ Liability Act. He has experience at all stages of litigation, including pretrial strategy, motion practice, written discovery, depositions, trial, and appeal. Prior to joining Schlichter Bogard & Denton, Scott worked at large civil defense firms in St. Louis where he gained extensive litigation experience.
Scott is a member of the Missouri and Illinois bar. He is a graduate of the University of Akron School of Law where he was a Member of the Moot Court Honors Society (MCHS) and President of the Jewish Law Students Association (JLSA). In his free time, Scott enjoys cycling in Forest Park, watching Cardinals baseball, and discovering new restaurants.
- B.A., University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, 2009
- J.D., University of Akron School of Law, 2012
- State of Illinois
- State of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, S.D. Ill.
- U.S. District Court, E.D. Mo.
- U.S. District Court, W.D. Mo.
- U.S. District Court, E.D. Ark.
- U.S. District Court, W.D. Ark.
Honors and Distinctions
- Super Lawyers, Missouri & Kansas Rising Star, 2018
- Super Lawyers, Missouri & Kansas Rising Star, 2019
- Super Lawyers, Missouri & Kansas Rising Star, 2020