Scott Morgan practices in the firm’s Mass Tort department, litigating cases for individuals adversely affected by pharmaceutical drugs, defective medical devices, and toxic substances. Before coming to Schlichter, Bogard & Denton, Scott worked at a large civil defense firm representing defendants in class action and commercial litigation across the country. He has first- and second-chaired jury trials in federal and state courts throughout Missouri and Illinois, and has taken and defended the depositions of parties, industry experts, and other witnesses. In 2017, 2018, and 2019, Scott was named to the Super Lawyers’ Missouri & Kansas Rising Stars List. Also in 2019, he was selected as one of Missouri’s “Top 40 Under 40” civil plaintiffs’ attorneys.
- B.S., Washington University in St. Louis, 2006
- J.D., Michigan State University College of Law, 2009
- State of Illinois
- State of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, C.D. Cal.
- U.S. District Court, S.D. Cal.
- U.S. District Court, S.D. Ill.
- U.S. District Court, E.D. Mo.
- U.S. District Court, W.D. Mo.
- U.S. District Court, N.D. Ohio