Alex represents clients in complex high-stakes cases in courts around the country, focusing his practice on Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) and pension plan litigation. He has extensive experience in class actions, including fiduciary breach, toxic exposure, product liability and consumer protection cases, and has obtained substantial results for his clients in a broad range of matters.
In his free time, Alex enjoys playing the saxophone and spending time with his family.
- J.D., Saint Louis University School of Law, magna cum laude; editor, Saint Louis University Law Journal
- B.A., Cornell University
- State of Illinois
- State of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, C.D. Ill.
- U.S. District Court, N.D. Ill.
- U.S. District Court, S.D. Ill.
- U.S. District Court, E.D. Mo.
- U.S. District Court, W.D. Mo.