Andrew is a partner of the firm. He represents individual clients in complex litigation.
Andrew has extensive experience in high-stakes matters throughout the country. He has served as lead and trial counsel on behalf of clients in federal and state courts, including in fiduciary breach, data privacy, whistleblower, and retirement litigation, and has obtained successful results in a broad range of complex cases. He has also obtained substantial, precedent-setting results for injured railroad workers and others, including in cases recognized by Missouri Lawyers Weekly and other publications.
Prior to joining Schlichter Bogard & Denton, Andrew was a litigator at Davis Polk & Wardwell. From 2005 to 2006, he served as a law clerk to U.S. District Judge David R. Herndon in East St. Louis, Illinois. Andrew has served as Counsel to the New York Chief Judge’s Special Commission on the Future of the New York State Courts and has been recognized with a Pro Bono Publico Award from the Legal Aid Society.
- B.A., cum laude, Georgetown University, 2002
- J.D., cum laude, University of Michigan Law School, 2005; Executive Editor, Michigan Law Review; Jason L. Honigman Award; Dykma Scholarship Award
- State of Missouri
- State of New York
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, C.D. Ill.
- U.S. District Court, N.D. Ill.
- U.S. District Court, S.D. Ill.
- U.S. District Court, E.D. Mo.
- U.S. District Court, E.D.N.Y.
- U.S. District Court, N.D.N.Y.
- U.S. District Court, S.D.N.Y.
- Law Clerk, Hon. David R. Herndon, U.S. District Court, S.D. Ill., 2005-06