Troy is a partner with the firm and has extensive experience in complex class action cases and complex commercial litigation, including Federal Court and Multi-District Litigation cases. He has been co-class counsel in multiple class actions against insurance companies and health care providers. He recently completed a national class action which resulted in a $30 million settlement fund. Troy frequently lectures national and state medical associations and state bar associations on various issues.
Since joining the firm, Troy’s primary focus has been complex national ERISA and pension cases.
- B.A., Indiana University, 1992
- J.D., St Louis University School of Law, 1996
- State of Missouri
- State of Illinois
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, D. Colo.
- U.S. District Court, C.D. Ill.
- U.S. District Court, N.D. Ill.
- U.S. District Court, S.D. Ill.
- U.S. District Court, E.D. Mo.