Sean is a partner with the firm. He has extensive experience in all aspects of Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) fiduciary breach litigation, with a particular focus on class certification, dispositive motions, and appeals. His work includes successfully briefing and arguing appeals in federal and state courts as well as obtaining class certification and defeating motions to dismiss in numerous cases.
- B.A., St. Mary’s College of Maryland, 2000
- J.D., Washington University in St. Louis School of Law, 2004
- State of Missouri
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, C.D. Ill.
- U.S. District Court, N.D. Ill.
- U.S. District Court, S.D. Ill.
- U.S. District Court, D. Colo.