Heather is a partner with the firm. Before joining the firm, she worked for a large law firm for about 5 years specializing in Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) and pension plan litigation, and she continues to specialize in these types of cases. She has appeared in numerous federal courts, litigating a wide variety of pension benefits and other claims under ERISA. She has broad experience in all aspects of ERISA matters and is working on complex ERISA and pension plan litigation and class actions.
Heather has also been extensively involved in outside community activities, including interviewing Holocaust survivors for the Shoah Visual History Foundation, serving as an intern for a homeless children’s program and Habitat for Humanity.
- B.A., Rhodes College, 1994
- J.D., Washington University School of Law, 2000; Order of the Coif; Editor in Chief, Washington University Journal of Law and Policy, 1999-00; National Association of Women Lawyers Outstanding Law Graduate Award; Scholar in Law Award; Scribes Award
- State of Illinois
- State of Missouri
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, C.D. Ill.
- U.S. District Court, N.D. Ill.
- U.S. District Court, S.D. Ill.
- U.S. District Court, E.D. Mo.
- U.S. District Court, W.D. Mo.
- U.S. District Court, D. Colo.
- Law Clerk, Hon. Jeanne Scott, U.S. District Court, C.D. Ill., 2000-01